Returns & Refund Policy
- Our refund and returns policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging with all tags.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- Please contact us on [email protected] to speak with a Customer service Rep.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 5 business days.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected].
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
- We inspect all items before they are dispatched to ensure a quality product is delivered. We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
- No exchanges will made for change of mind.
- We will need video proof you opening the delivery package to show delivery of damaged goods.
- If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at [email protected] and send your item to: 15 Menzies Ave, Point Cook, Victoria, 3030.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will be notified about the return.
- No Cash refunds can be given for gift items.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: 15 Menzies Ave, Point Cook, Victoria, 3030.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
- If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Contact us at [email protected] for questions related to refunds and returns.